Yahee Killer Wings
Makes 12 to 14 servings
- 1 large package chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons White pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Cajun seasoning, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup Savannah Bee Company Grill Honey
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 2 Tablespoons steak sauce
The day before, wash wings well and place in a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, then coat the wings with the cayenne pepper, white pepper and Cajun seasoning. Cover and let sit overnight. On game day, mix or turn the wings in the bowl to ensure equal coating. Bake on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes. While wings are cooking, mix the honey, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sherry and steak sauce in a medium bowl. When wings are cooked, place on a cookie sheet sprayed with a non-stick spray and brush on the glaze. Broil until golden brown, then serve.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.