Makes 6 servings
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 lb. small new potatoes, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 5 slices bacon, crisp cooked, crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine vinegar, oil, honey, mustard and pepper sauce; mix well. Add potatoes; mix gently to coat all surfaces. Cook on medium heat until potatoes are thoroughly heated. Add bacon, parsley, green onions and salt; mix well.
Recipes courtesy of the National Honey Board.