adapted from a David Chang recipe
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Makes 8-10 side dish servings
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup Savannah Bee Company Wildflower Honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint or 2 tablespoons crushed dried mint
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 serrano, Thai, or habanero chili (depending on your heat tolerance), minced
Preheat the oven to 450˚ and line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
Rinse and trim the Brussels sprouts, cutting each sprout into quarters. Toss with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Spread the Brussels sprouts evenly across the two baking sheets and roast for 20 minutes, until darkly caramelized spots are appearing on the vegetables and the loose leaves are crispy.
While the Brussels sprouts roast, whisk the remaining ingredients together.
Transfer the cooked Brussels sprouts to a serving dish and toss with the dressing. Serve warm or at room temperature.