* 1 Savannah Bee Company Honeycomb
* 6-8 ounce Good Quality Blue Cheese, Room Temperature
* 2 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary, Chopped
* Rosemary Sprig for Garnish
* Fresh Bread and/or Crackers
* Any fresh Fruit
Honeycomb is a unique accompaniment to cheese and makes an impressive and easy appetizer. You may easily substitute the blue cheese for goat cheese or Brie and garnish with toasted pecans.
Place the honeycomb and cheese on a serving platter. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary and garnish with rosemary sprig. Serve with fruit, fresh bread and/or crackers.
Serving suggestion compliments of Gena Knox.