* 4 slices raw bacon
* 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
* 1/4 cup rice vinegar
* 2 tablespoon Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey
* 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
* 3 cup cored and thinly sliced Bartlett pears
* 1 package fresh baby spinach
To prepare the vinaigrette, cook the bacon in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from the pan, reserving 1 teaspoon of the drippings in the pan. Crumble the bacon and set aside.
To the pan, add vinegars, Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey, mustard, and seasoning.
Bring to a boil while whisking. Remove from heat.
Toss salad ingredients together and drizzle with dressing.
Gently coat and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light Magazine