* 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
* 1 tablespoon Savannah Bee Company Cheese Honey
* 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock or Water
* 1 1/2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
* 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Thyme, Chopped
* 5 ounce Fresh Spinach
* 1 Braeburn or Gala Apple, Cored & Sliced Thin
* 1 cup Red Grapes, Halved
* 2 ounce Blue Cheese or Sharp Cheddar, Broken into Chunks
* 2/3 cup Whole Pecans, Toasted
In a small bowl whisk dressing ingredients together, season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Set aside.
Gently toss spinach and apples in a large mixing bowl with enough dressing to coat. Arrange spinach mixture on 4 salad plates or one large serving platter. Sprinkle with grapes, cheese and pecans. Lightly drizzle with additional dressing if desired.
Recipe compliments of Gena Knox.