* 1/3 cup green (hulled) pumpkin seeds (pepitas; not toasted)
* 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbs olive oil, divided
* 3 tablespoon Sherry vinegar
* 1 teaspoon Savannah Bee Company Wildflower Honey
* 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
* 4 cup packed spicy salad greens, such as radish greens, watercress and/or arugula
* 4 cup packed frisee (French curly endive), torn into bite size pieces
* One 1/2 pound piece Manchego cheese, rind removed and cheese shaved into 32 thin slices
* 8 small red or yellow Barlett pears (preferably with stems)
Cook seeds in 1 tablespoon oil in a small heavy skillet over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until puffed and beginning to brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to paper towels and reserve oil. Season seeds with salt and pepper.
Whisk together vinegar, Savannah Bee Company Wildflower Honey , mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add remaining 1/3 cup olive oil and reserved oil from skillet in a slow stream, whisking until emulsified.
Divide greens and cheese among salad plates. Cut off 2 opposite sides of each pear (reserve for another use), leaving 1/2-inch-thick lengthwise center slice with stem and core. Arrange a pear slice on each plate and drizzle dressing over salads. Sprinkle with seeds.
Makes 8 servings. epicurious.com