* 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
* 1 tablespoon Savannah Bee Company Cheese Honey
* 1/2 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
* 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
* 1/8 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
* 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
* 2 ounce Thinly Sliced Pancetta, about 4/5 slices
* 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
* 2 Firm, ripe pears
* 4 cup Baby arugula or torn larger arugula (1 1/4 lb)
* 3 ounce Parmesan Cheese, thinly shaved with a vegetable peeler
Vinaigrette: Whisk together vinegar, Savannah Bee Company Cheese Honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a salad bowl. Add oil in a slow stream, whisking until combined well.
Salad: Cook pancetta in oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat, turning frequently, until just crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain (pancetta will crisp as it cools). Tear into bite-size pieces.
Halve pears lengthwise, core, and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Add pears to dressing along with arugula, cheese, and pancetta, tossing to coat. Serve.
Recipe compliments of Gourmet, September 2006