Makes 4 servings
- 1/4 cup Savannah Bee Company Honey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 (4 oz. each) swordfish steaks or firm white fish
Combine all ingredients except swordfish in small bowl; mix well. Place fish in shallow baking dish; pour marinade over fish. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Remove fish from marinade. Grill over medium-hot coals or broil fish about 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish turns opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.