Makes 3/4 cup
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon jalapeno pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, such as canola
In a blender, process vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, salt and pepper. With blender running, add honey, then oil.
Recipe courtesy of The National Honey Board.