Makes 6 servings
- 2-1/2 cups fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. plain yogurt
- 1 oz. peach schnapps
- 8 oz. apple juice
- 3 oz. Savannah Bee Company Tupelo Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Cinnamon-Honey Croutons, as needed
- 6 sprigs mint
Combine all ingredients in blender, except croutons and mint. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Garnish with croutons and mint.
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 cups cubed cinnamon-raisin bread, crust removed
Combine melted butter and honey; mix well. Combine with cinnamon-raisin bread; toss until cubes are coated. Spread out on baking sheet and bake at 275°F 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and lightly toasted.
Bake Time: 15-20 minutes
Recipe courtesy of The National Honey Board.