* 1/2 cup good quality soy sauce
* 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
* 3 tablespoon Savannah Bee Company Orange Blossom Honey
* 2 teaspoon powdered mustard
* 2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 6 cloves garlic, peeled
* 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
Pour the Savannah Bee Company Orange Blossom Honey and oil into a blender. Turn on to medium speed and add the ginger, mustard, and garlic cloves one at a time. Slowly add the vinegar and soy sauce.
Marinate pork, beef, tofu, chicken, or vegetables in sauce for 1 to 5 hours.