Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Coarsely chop cranberries in food processor. Add orange, orange peel, ginger, parsley, cilantro and jalapeo pepper; process 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is coarsely chopped. Add honey and orange juice concentrate; process about 5 seconds more. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.