Makes 6 servings
- 3-1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Savannah Bee Company Acacia Honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger root
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and stems removed
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 1 cup crisp Chinese noodles
Toss bean sprouts lightly with vinegar, oil, honey, soy sauce and fresh ginger. Chill at least 1 hour, tossing occasionally. Just before serving, add spinach and jicama. Toss gently to coat. Top each serving with Chinese noodles.
Recipe courtesy of The National Honey Board.