- 2 cups of milk of choice (I used raw goat’s milk)
- 8 green cardamom pods, smashed and the brown seeds removed to use (about ½ teaspoon of the brown seeds)
- 3 teaspoons Savannah Bee Company Acacia Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (the better quality the better as the flavor really comes through)
1. Combine the milk and cardamom seeds in a small pot and heat until just warm. Take off the heat, and stir in the honey. Let steep for five minutes.
2. Add the vanilla (if you want your milk hot, rather than warm, you can reheat at this point) and then pour through a small fine sieve into two cups. Serve right away.
Serves 2. Recipe from Kimi Harris at Mother Nature Network.