* 2 cup water
* 2 black tea bags
* 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
* 1/2 cup Savannah Bee Company Tea Honey
* 2 cup milk or soy milk
To make Chai Tea Base, in medium saucepan, combine water, tea, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, allspice and Savannah Bee Company Tea Honey . Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and allow to steep for 30 minutes. Remove tea bags. Cover and refrigerate Chai Tea Base.
To serve hot: combine equal parts of Chai Tea Base and milk. Heat on stovetop or in microwave.
To serve cold: combine equal parts of Chai Tea Base and milk over ice cubes.
Recipe courtesy of the National Honey Board.